Several times in my life I have found myself standing at a place where I don’t recognize anything. I am lost. Though there are direction signs there but I can’t trust them. I am looking around, trying desperately to spot something I know but I fail to find anything. I keep looking, hoping I will find something that’ll sooth me. However, as with a treasure hunt only one person finds it, there are times when I am not that person.
The feeling is similar to when you are watching TV (especially in old times) and the channel suddenly blurs. You have to adjust the settings and at times even adjust the antennae or call the cable company to fix the problem. But with life, in most cases, setting doesn’t exist you have to adjust yourself or wait for the time/phase and at times the entire life to pass.
You get desperate. You want change. But it doesn’t happen. You fight, you struggle, you even pray (which I think is the most desperate thing to do because it means you have given up and you are relying on some power whose existence depends on whether your requests are answered on not). What can you do?
The answer to all the above questions lies in you only. I know am not telling you rocket science. But I have seen that the more you trust yourself, more you have belief less likely it is that you will be lost. Or even if you are lost you will be able to find your way back sooner than later.

No comments:
Post a Comment