Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Finally a mumbaikar ;)


I have finally settled down in Mumbai.....kitchen is up and running (thanks to my mom who is here these days), things that have made me realise that I have finally arrived in mumbai:



  1. The place still stinks....but i dont get the smell anymore

  2. Trains are full still but i somehow find it comfortable

  3. I still cross Marine drive everyday but i dont look at it and say wow am i lucky or what to be seeing this. Its there thats it

  4. When the trains are full.....I manage to squeese in and help someone else to sit on the seat where there are already 7 people sitting :) (its a long seat guys 6 people should be sitting ideally)

  5. Carry my umbrella everywhere i go

  6. When i call someone and the other persons greets with "HAAN BOLO" in the rudest of tones....there is nothing wrong in it....they talk like that only. It was such a put off earlier

  7. I AM RUNNING NOW.......delhi jog is thing of the past

    In doing all of the above I am actually starting to enjoy it. Guess thats what they call BOMBAY LIFE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment